“Simple and beautiful” rule does not always work, but in the case of street tracker Kawasaki KZ400, built by the guys from the shop ” La Corona “, is ideal. Barcelona’s experts managed to achieve harmony in the lines, balanced design, using neutral colors, and to simplify the bike.
Kawasaki KZ400 details and modernization:
- Removed STOCK seat, steering wheel, mirrors and side panels, and a number of parts, without which you can do
- Challenge: to facilitate and simplify the motorcycle
- Frame, fuel tank, wheels and swingarm – native Kawasaki KZ400
- Flat low saddle
- Motocross wheel
- Kick starter, electric starter removed
- All electronics hidden in a small box under the seat
- Headlight and tail lights Bates
- Huned carbs, new filters and custom exhaust
- Bike repainted. Who would have thought that the brown frame can look so cool?