Some believe that it makes no sense to do a cafe racer from the 250-cubic motorcycle, as it completely contradicts the philosophy behind the moto culture. Nevertheless, mostly customizers like to customize cafe racers because they attract not only due to their speed, but also the beauty and sophistication. In this post we suggest to consider Cafe Racer Yamaha SR250 Saudade, who is built by the Portuguese master of Jonathan of Tricana Motorcycles. In fact, we got a special bike, as it did for girls.
- Donor: Yamaha SR250 (non-working, without a lot of details)
- Name: “Saudade” (Portuguese means boredom on someone or something)
- Brake rear drum brake from another motorcycle front brake disc from Honda CB900 Bold’ or, Brembos caliper from Guzzi, homemade mount calipers
- Front suspension: the old motocross bike redone, new bearings, etc.
- Fuel tank: new mount
- A custom saddle Tricana Motorcycles, homemade mount
- Tuning steps designed for Ducati 999
- K & N filter
- Akrapovic Titanium exhaust
- Homemade mount leather bags
- Michelin tires 17 “spoke wheels