Triton is a Classic British cafe racer. Different variations are fairly common, but now propose to evaluate the magnificent Triton, built by British experts workshop “Made in Metal “in Staffordshire, England. They used Triumph T150 engine and frame Norton Wideline Featherbed.
Neil Adams and Paul Stead are the masters of the highest level. Each of the project is worthy of special attention, and this bike is not an exception. Without a doubt, the British succeeded in creating one of the best newts, and in all respects: Layout, design, installation, craft unique items, etc.
Triton Features and Pictures:
- Construction time: months
- Engine: displacement increased to 850 cm3, the pistons omega, cams megacycle, connecting rods carillo (the use of magnesium reduced the t150 engine weight by about 10 kg)
- Five-speed transmission (switch on the right side)
- Tubular frame made of cr-mn steel t45 (aircraft steel)
- Reflective coating exhaust zircotec (level of technology in formula 1)
- And many other small things