Pencil is a great design tool, unless, of course, to be able to use it. Using a pencil, you can quickly sketch or concept of anything that is in your mind. For example, Mahmut is a car designer who nourishes a particular penchant for motorcycles and customizing. In order to introduced his design needs, he opened a company named “Life in Paradigm”.
His first project, Mahmut dedicates to a dear friend and artist Ayesha Bhangra Mendi, who died under tragic circumstances. Mahmut used motorcycle 1981 Yamaha RS200 as a basis, which he bought it in 360 pounds.
Details and features of 1981 Yamaha RS200:
– Down fork with shorter springs
– Upgraded with new rear suspension shock absorbers
– Engraving on the engine cover, which is reminiscent of his friend Ayesha
– Copper plaque
– Homemade wheel
– Leather saddle, handcrafted
– New speedometer
– Paint in coffee color
– Customize exhaust
– A custom lubrication system