The American edition of “Motorcycle-USA” announced the list of the best motorcycles of 2012. In their version the best bike of the past year is sport Kawasaki ZX-14 (ZZR-1400).
Motorcycle-USA’s Kawasaki ZX-14 (ZZR-1400) has one of the many qualities in the arsenal of the motorcycle. With a relaxed fit, a comfortable seat and a large windshield ZX-14R is equally well suited for traveling across the country, and does the mile in less than 10 seconds. Do you accept it as a best bike in 2012? We choose the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R “.
List of the best motorcycles in 2012 by class:
– Best Cruiser: Ducati Diavel
– The best sport bike: BMW S1000RR
– The best straight: Triumph Speed Triple R
– The best travel enduro: Triumph Tiger Explorer
– The best enduro: Beta 450 RR
– The best motard: Kawasaki KLR650
– Best cross: Kawasaki KX450F
– Best tourist: BMW K1600GTL