Dutch graphic designers Lorenzo and Delano both with Nozem Amsterdam has built a cool cafe racer based on a motorcycle Honda CX500, which is not the easiest donor. First, the frame CX500 is a real nightmare for any customizer, so Lorenzo and Delano started with it. They reworked it until achieved the desired design. The subframe is also significantly altered, and removed all the unnecessary and superfluous fastening details.
- Suspension redone traverse and fork 20 mm shorter than the original, hand-made mounts for 260-mm shock absorbers Harley-Davidson and taillights
- Front: small speedometer clip-ons + levers CBR600, brake master cylinder Fireblade + reinforced hoses, light from the SUV Jeep 1980s
- Electrical System: completely redone, new simplified wiring harness
- Paint: wheels, frame, swingarm, a custom footrests, clip-on, beams and lots of small parts repainted in black powder coated
- Tail / seat: Made of fiberglass, the seat of leather.