1. Jessica Alba is an American television and film actress. She was born on April 28, 1981. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994).
2. Yvonne Craig is an American actress known for her role as Batgirl from the 1960s TV series Batman.
3. Uma Thurman is an American actress. She has performed in leading roles in a variety of films, ranging from romantic comedies and dramas to science fiction and action thrillers. She is best known for her work under the direction of Quentin Tarantino.
4. Scarlett Johansson is an American actress and singer. Johansson made her film debut in the 1994 film North and was later nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead for her performance in 1996′s Manny & Lo.
5. Sarah Michelle Gellar is an American film and television actress. She became widely known for her role as the character Buffy Summers in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, for which she won a total of six Teen Choice Awards and the Saturn Award for Best Genre TV Actress and received a Golden Globe Award nomination.
6. Pamela Anderson is a Canadian actress. She is a famous glamour model, actress, producer, author, activist, and former showgirl, known for her roles on the television series Home Improvement, Baywatch, and V.I.P.
7. Malin Akerman is a Swedish Canadian film actress and model. She has appeared in such films as 27 Dresses, Watchmen, The Brothers Solomon, The Proposal, The Heartbreak Kid, and Couples Retreat.
8. Halle Berry is an American actress, former fashion model, and beauty queen. Berry received an Emmy, Golden Globe, SAG, and an NAACP Image award for Introducing Dorothy Dandridge and won an Academy Award for Best Actress and was also nominated for a BAFTA Award in 2001.
9. Famke Janssen is a Dutch actress and former fashion model. She is best-known for playing the villainess Bond girl Xenia Onatopp in GoldenEye and Dr. Jean Grey/Phoenix in the X-Men film series.
10. Deidre Hall American actress best known for her role as Dr. Marlena Evans on the NBC.
11. Carla Gugino is an American actress known for her roles of Sally Jupiter in Watchmen, Vincent Chase’s agent, Amanda, in season 3 of Entourage, Ingrid Cortez in the Spy Kids film trilogy, and as the lead characters of the television series Karen Sisco and Threshold.
12. Britt Irvin is a Canadian actress and singer, as well as a regular voice actor for The Ocean Group.
13. Ashley Scott is an American actress. She is known for her work on television and in film, including her roles in the television series Birds of Prey, Dark Angel and Jericho.
14. Laura Vandervoort is a Canadian actress best known for her roles as Kara Zor-El in the television series Smallville and Sadie Harrison in the television series Instant Star. She is currently starring as Lisa on the ABC series V.
15. Hayden Panettiere is an American actress and singer. She came to professional prominence at the age of eleven with her portrayal of Sheryl Yoast in Disney’s Remember the Titans, although for half of her life immediately before that, Panettiere had held roles in two soap operas.
16. Jennifer Garner is an American actress. Garner gained recognition on television for her performance as CIA agent Sydney Bristow in the thriller drama series Alias.
17. Joan Severance is an American actress and former fashion model.
18. Helen Slater is an American actress and singer-songwriter.She appeared in the title role in the 1984 film Super girl. In the following years she starred in several very successful comedy-drama films such as Ruthless People.
19. Alicia Silverstone is an American actress, author, and former fashion model.
20. Lynda Carter is an American actress, best known for her role as the title character on the 1970s television series Wonder Woman.