Spanish manufacturer Gas Gas introduced the lineup for 2015, which included 11 motorcycles with a capacity ranging from 125 to 450 cm3. All models were at varying degrees, modernized, and sizes.
Model Gas Gas EC 125 has new improved cylinder head and camshaft. They redesigned the new settings of the injector due to a new exhaust system, as well as entirely new transmission.
Other models: EC 200, EC 250, EC 300 and EC 450 were available with 2-stroke or 4-stroke engines.
List of major changes in the Gas Gas lineup 2015:
– New electric starter
– New collectors and FMF silencer for the 4-stroke bikes
– New seat
– New finish on the new swingarm and spring
– A new racing graphics
– New footrests (pegs)
– New settings for the chassis, Marzocchi 48mm front fork and Reiger rear shock
– New shift lever
– New rubber paddock stand supports
– New material for the fork protectors
– Low-friction clutch and front brake levers.