Brothers Christian and Raphael Bender were addicted to motorcycles from childhood. They started with off-road bikes, riding through the Black Forest, Germany. In addition, the brothers engaged in repairing motorcycles to finance their trip to the Sahara. In order to get more money they opened a small workshop “Benders” in Ettlingen. They specialize in off-road motorcycles and mainly enduro. This custom Yamaha SR400 is part of the “Yamaha Yard Built”.
- Custom Yamaha SR400 Yard Built Project Details:
- Rework time: 4 weeks
- Name: Homage / Respect
- Suspension: extended fork, rear suspension 30 mm above the drain, a custom shock absorbers, a custom traverse
- Landing: higher than the donor
- Tires: Heidenau Klassik Enduro
- Other components: enduro footrests, offroad wheel with additional levers, a custom seat with luggage rack, aluminum wings, engine protection, new covers, small lights, customized exhaust