In 2009, the Slovenian customizer Blaž Šuštaršič opened a workshop “ER Motorcycles” (Espresso Racer Motorcycles). Recently, he presented some cool projects on the basis of motorcycles BMW R-series, but on the basis of custom Yamaha XV750 turned out not less than outstanding.
This project had a small budget. In fact, Blas reworked bike for a friend, so I will try to do our best at the lowest cost. In addition, he has once again confirmed the fact that Yamaha XV has a huge potential.
Project Details of Yamaha XV750 Cosmic:
- Donor Yamaha XV750 1983
- Native suspension, wheels, brakes, fuel tank (reason: a small budget)
- Redesigned subframe therefore changed landing, set a custom saddle leather
- Footboards and clip-ons Tarozzi
- LED tail light with integrated turn signals
- Front of the motorcycle be facilitated under the rear
- 6-inch sports spotlight
- Small tidy
- Redesigned harness + controller Motogadget M-unit
- A custom exhaust system
- 19 – and 16-inch wheels, repainted in black
- Tires Firestone Deluxe Champion