Michael Hammer manages the workshop “Hammer Kraftrad” in Northern Bavaria. The year before, we were told you about Bobber BMW R80, and this time, Michael decided to build a cafe racer, using as a donor bike BMW R100RS, bought from a farmer living in a village near Stuttgart. The bike was in working order, so they brought him to the studio on their own.
Project details of BMW R100RS Cafe Racer:
- Homemade kit: fairing, fenders, tank and tail
- Analog speedometer Daytona, asymmetric fastening
- Fuel tank from an unknown Japanese motorcycle redone
- Customize dark brown saddle
- New adjustable dampers, painted under the design of the bike
- And much more: Classic exhaust, disc brakes, etc.