Dirt bikes are part of the most successful off road motorcycles in history. Hitting the trails on the back of a powerful dirt bike is a great way to unwind with friends while getting an adrenaline rush at the same time. As you hit the gas and fly over jumps, you’ll feel an exhilaration and a sense of freedom you’ve never felt before. Used dirt bikes are a great idea for both the new and the seasoned rider. Newer bikes can be extremely costly and often a great deal can be had on a very good ride. The type of bike you choose depends on the type of riding you want to do. There are five types of dirt bikes:
– Trail-riders: made for casual riding over rough terrain.
– Motocross bikes: made for racing.
– Dual-purpose bikes: used on off-road trails and on the street.
– Enduro bikes: made for races that test endurance.
– Desert bikes: which are racing bikes used in desert races.