The GT650 naked is all about serious performance AND serious comfort. It all starts with a rigid chassis, adjustable upside down forks and rear shock that gives precise handling and feedback. The 650cc 90-degree DOHC 8-valve fuel-injected V-twin engine delivers peak power and a broad usable power band. A new headlight and black exhaust add to the aggressive sport bike styling while European-style upright bars and standard seating position make the GT650 a do-it-all motorcycle.
2012 Hyosung GT650 not only gives a great sensation of speed, but also provide the perfect comfort on the street. Thanks to the support from the strong and smooth suspense. Front suspension uses, 41 ° Upside Down Telescopic (Compression, Rebound damping adjustable). Rear suspension uses, Swing arm with Progressive linkage Hydraulic mono shock absorber (Preload adjustable). You’ll also get a very responsive braking system.
• V type V-Twin engine
• Intake efficiency was maximized by installinag 647 cc 90 degree water-cooled V-Twin, DOHC 8 valve enabling pleasant driving
• Large size radiator
• Circular instrument
• Secured excellent visual recognition in day and night, and made long distance running tranquil by high-capacity (17 l) fuel tank installation.
• Halogen headlamp
• Selects large size automobile lamp to secure excellent night visual recognition and various Indicator classes are produced according to ECE standard
• Rear seat and storage space
• Secured separate storage space under rear seat and luggage loading is easy to fix with lower mounting hook.
• Front fork/double disk
• Motility and elasticity were satisfied by employing upside-down method, and dynamic and safe running can be presented by securing hardness.
• Large size muffler
• Kept the stability by maximizing cooling effect in high speed and improved performance and durability of engine greatly.
• Semi-truss Semi-backbone frames (hardness backbone frame)
• Selected the frame of high-strength elliptic pipe and plate, secured hardness and revealed low-frequency avoiding resonance area with engine.