New Zealander Alan from the company “Pacific Co Motorcycles” engaged in the construction of custom bikes and classic motorcycles. In the past we’ve written about one of his projects, and now propose to consider in detail the brilliant 1969 classic motorcycle BSA A65 g / in, which was restored and slightly redesigned.
Project details of 1969 BSA A65 Lightning Clubman:
- Donor: 1969 BSA A65 Lightning Clubman
- Engine: completely dismantled to recover all the cover and inspect internal parts, installed new pistons, rings, gaskets, valves, etc.
- Wheels, new chrome spokes
- Exhaust: Customize
- Wheel: Clubman, chrome, production of Lossa Engineering + new tachometer and speedometer
- Paint: red + chrome
- Saddle: the original, but redone in the style café racer
- Steps: Custom steps
- Tires: Dunlop TT100